[Gatesedge] Cour d'Amour set-up -- coffee cans, pavilion

Mage Prevot serinoir at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 21:44:44 PDT 2004

I already have a spot planned for the newcomers pavilion, and the tent and garb should be set up by gate.

Serin

Scarlett <Scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Save me a spot over near the Ladies court for the Hospitlers tent.  Kaitlin had a good idea of where to put it.  I'm not sure if I'll make it for setup as of yet.  I'm hoping to make it but you never know.

I'm also going to set up a tent and the loaner garb over there I think, so save me a spot for that as well.

Maria