[Gatesedge] (no subject)

Patrick Callahan dances_with_salmon at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:15:08 PDT 2005

Greetings Good Gentles,
Regrettably the time has come for me to sell, my favorite tent.  The tent
measures 8’x 8’ and stands 7’ tall.   The tent has 15” walls making it great
for use with cots.  The tent easily accommodates 3 adults each with camping
supplies.   The tent was professionally built by a company call Panther
Primitives.  Who clams “…we guarantee it (their tents) to be superior to all
others” and “No one makes a better shelter (tent)”.  The tent has Medieval
styling including scalloped edging running the length of the walls and
antique looking wooden finials for the tops of the polls.   The tent was
custom built with a green and blue stripe pattern to enhance its Medieval
appearance.   The tent is 5 years old, and has only seen about a dozen
events.  The tent in fully water proof and fire retardant.  The tent
includes all polls, ropes and wooden stake required for set up. We are
asking $150.00 dollars, but I am interested in hearing from any interested
buyers in the Houston area, because we might be willing to sell it for less,
with the assurance it would be going to a good home.  I cost $500 dollar
when originally to build.  Contact us at: naspiritwalker at prodigy.net with
offers or for more information.  See attached photographs.

Thank You,
Patrick