[Gatesedge] From Queens

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Aug 1 09:17:08 PDT 2005

For those who did not come out and enjoy the day at Queens Champion
Tournament you missed a great tournament, a wonderful event, and about
the best weather one could hope for on July 30.

Everyone be sure to thank Don Brian for all the hard work that he did.
I believe that the event proceeded without a single hitch.

The Tavern food was great.  It is was the best tavern food that I have
ever had at an SCA event and better than at least half of the feasts you
usually get.

Our own herald Donnchad de Pixley  is now  *LORD* Donnchad de Pixley.
He received his AoA in morning court.  VIVAT Lord Donnchad.

Don Brain received another Comet for service to our shire.  He must
really work a lot.  :-)  VIVAT Don Brain

There were too many people who helped out at this event for me to have
remembered  them all but all the hard work was clearly evident in how
smoothly the event ran.  VIVAT Gates Edge.

In Service,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa
DSEM CA