[Gatesedge] Possible event bids ...

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 10 08:44:38 PDT 2005

On Monday night at the meeting we discussed possible
event bids.

I have been looking at the calendar and see that the
April Crown Tourney, June King's College, July
Coronation/King's Champion, July Queen's Champion,
September Laurel Prize Tourney, October Crown and
several others are all available for bids.  I'd like
to propose putting in bids for at least one of those.
With Coronation usually an indoor event I'd say that's
a good option and April's Crown is also a decent
option.  I'd also say October's Crown would be a
possibility.  I'd say I'd do the bid except I've never
done an event before.  I would be willing to put in
the bid if someone would like to help out with it,
maybe a mentor or another member who wants to do an
event.  I'd personally love to do crown.

Any takers?

Maria