[Gatesedge] Possible event bids ...

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 20:01:36 PDT 2005

Iaen and the other Members of the Populace,

Missed you (Iaen and some others) at populace!

Actually, that was one of the points on my agenda at
populace. There was a populace vote on the specific
date that was favored, and I’ve filled out the
paperwork.  It should be in the mail tomorrow.  I will
try to have the meeting minutes completed by next
Monday.

Natalia