[Gatesedge] Calling all populace

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:37:09 PDT 2005

Greetings
 Tonight Lord Tora and I were contacted by Evanglina Vela who is organizing
some free activities for some of the refugees. She is going to be sending a
flyer out with the invitation for them to join us at Meyer Park on Thursday
nights and Sunday afternoons (with the exception of the first Sunday of the
month).
 We need other people to show up and help take their minds off the troubles
at least for a couple of hours. Tora can't show them a fighter practice if
he is by himself. It would also be good for the rest of the populace to show
up in garb.
Please join us at Meyer Park on Cypresswood Dr, Spring, TX from 7pm til 9pm.
Please bring chairs, crafts, armour, etc.
 In Service,
Racheal

--
Racheal no Ansteorra