[Gatesedge] Yule Party

Darlene Vandever annescvb at ev1.net
Mon Dec 19 07:24:19 PST 2005

I just want to say "Thank you very much" to Cindy and Eadric for opening their home and being such gracious hosts once again. I have come to look forward to this time with my chosen family with whom I am closer than my own blood family. The food, the companionship, the laughter and the love are all so very precious to me. I also wish to thank them for hosting our gift exchange so that I can give into my cleptomaniac tendencies in a safe way.
Annes
Gatesedge Premier Theif of the gift exchange