[Gatesedge] Coronation Gift

Signora Mea Passavanti ldy_passavanti at ev1.net
Thu Dec 29 14:42:36 PST 2005

I agree that it would be a good idea to get them something useful like
the card we got for Ulstead and Cateau.  They probably don't need
"stuff" since they have sat the thrones before (albeit its been awhile)
How many people from the shire will be in attendance? I am sure that
there will be a MINIMUM of 8 going to coronation.

~Mea