[Gatesedge] Monday Populace and Officer's meetings.

Scarlett Scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 10 07:38:32 PST 2005

Ok.  Officer's meeting is set for 7 pm in room 12 of the same building.  Remember to park on the larger parking area side towards the street from the building.  The doors on the other side are locked.

Populace meeting is in room 10 again (choir room).

Thanks for the patience.

Maria

PS - Alwen - do you want me to bring a table to the meeting so you have something to write on?  Not a problem for me.