[Gatesedge] Passing

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Feb 20 08:05:20 PST 2005

Dear Friends,

Please light a candle, say a prayer, chant a mantra, light a stick of
incense or whatever form of devotion you may subscribe to in honor and
celebration of the passing of my mother, Juanita Lillian Daugherty Platt,
who after 90 years in this form has passed through the veil and on into the
next cycle of life. She passed after a brief illness in a hospital in Lake
Wales, Florida from complications of her heart problems. She has joined my
father, Clifford Earl Platt, who proceeded her through the veil over a year
ago. Together through most of their life, they will lie together now forever
in their ashes mixed in a single urn and will be buried in a simple ceremony
sometime this summer back in Ohio where they were born, raised their family
and lived the first 60 years of their lives. My sister and two brothers and
myself will miss them but know that this is only the briefest of partings.

Enjoy and love each other now. These partings become all too frequent as we
grow closer to the veil ourselves.

I love all of you.
Darlene/Annes