[Gatesedge] OT - Head 'Em Up, Move 'Em Out

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Mon Feb 7 12:01:27 PST 2005

Greetings to the list:

As we announced at the January populace meeting, we would be moving in the
month of February, but didn’t know exactly when.  We now have dates!  We
will be picking up the keys on the afternoon of Friday, February 11, and
will be dropping off the keys to the old apartment on Sunday, February 20.
If you were one of the ones that volunteered to help, please contact us
*off-list* (remember, the list admin is watching) at snorri at houston.rr.com
or groa at houston.rr.com and we’ll give you more details on what’s happening
when.  The first work night is this Wednesday, February 9.

There is a rumor of a housewarming party in the near future, but let us just
get through this month first, and then we’ll talk about a party.  <grin>

Honor, good fortune and hospitality,

Snorri & Gróa