[Gatesedge] Look who I found!!!

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Wed Feb 9 15:39:51 PST 2005

Hey Everybody!!! I lurk on about every list in the kingdom and look who just
posted to Shadowlands!!! Looks like she is doing better. Those of you who
love and care about this lady and who have been wanting to say howdy, just
cut and paste her address from below and drop her a line! I'll bet she would
love to hear from folks!
Annes-doing the happy dance.
You are not an archeologist trying to construct a society that has been
lost. You are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to
learn about us.The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will be
our heirs if we, as historians today, fail to do our jobs properly.