[Gatesedge] Re: Armor & Shield Making

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Sat Feb 19 10:25:32 PST 2005

Yes we are.  Lets meet at Eadric's Sunday about Noon.
No, go to the hardware section and find the sheet metal.  The Aluminum edging is right next to it.  You want 1/2" channel.  It might so plywood edging.  Comes in 8' sections if I remember right.

Pat, bring your stuff with you if you can make it.
Anybody else that need to work on existing armour or starting a kit come on bye.

Directions to Wanderers Rest:
--------------
Scott and Cindy Mills
36131 FM 149
Pinehurst, TX 77362
281-356-5220
>From Willowbrook/FM1960 and Hwy 249 Area.

1. Proceed North on 249 to the Traffic Light in Pinehurst and the intersection of 249 with FM 1774 and FM 149. (Phillips 66 Gas Station on Left)
2. Turn RIGHT and cross over the Railroad tracks onto FM 149.
3. Proceed 0.8 miles to house on left. Look for 3-rail white fence.

>From Interstate 45 or the Woodlands

1. Exit 81, FM 1488, Magnolia/Hempstead.
2. Proceed west (towards Magnolia) on FM 1488 approximately 14 miles to the 4-way stop light at the intersection of FM 1488 and FM 149. (Veronicas Fruit Stand on NW corner)
3. Turn LEFT and proceed south approximately 3 miles on FM 149.
4. Second house past Wildwood Baptist Church on RIGHT. Look for 3-rail white fence.

Iaen Mor