[Gatesedge] Events

Scarlett Scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 4 11:58:33 PST 2005

I was thinking a Kingdom Level event would be a good idea too.  However, I'm
not sure when the following events would be scheduled to happen.  I'm pretty
sure that Queen's Champion would be in the fall and we'd be hard pressed to
have a second fall event.

But if anyone is interested in doing an event, I know I'd be interested in
taking on some responsibility.

Maria