[Gatesedge] Events

Scarlett Scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 6 06:54:08 PST 2005

I'm kind of partial to Queens (probably cause I got my AOA at a Queen's
Champion event).  But I also think that it's the best time of year for us to
try to have a Kingdon Level event.  Fall Art's symposium is a little too
close to our Fall Event.

As for getting Kinsman for the Red Tape event ... I'm not sure about that.
I can call the woman at the church to ask.  That would be the only kind of
event we could have at the church though, cause there's no site fee.  They
won't let us charge anything when we're using their rooms.

Maria