[Gatesedge] Hello???

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Jan 29 10:44:48 PST 2005

My Goodness, the list has been quiet! Is everybody too busy to say hi and
give a brief of what is going on in their lives? (finger pointing at me,
too)

Well, I guess I'll start off. Besides working an 11 to 12 hour day, taking 2
to 4 yoga classes per week, holding 3 SCA offices, teaching classes at 2
events, going (gone) to 4 events in January (hmmm...that's every weekend),
writing articles for 7 different newsletters (I've been asked to contribute
to several other newsletters...one out of kingdom), getting the Kingdom
Historian's web area started, getting the Stargate Historian's web area
started, wishing I could get the GE web area started but with Eadric now
holding a Society position, he is *way* to busy to help me at the
moment...nobody's fault but the scheduling *sucks*...by Eadric's advice I've
been talking to Eric Greyfox about the GE webpage but that is very much in
the starting stages...that one is going to take some time...going to 2 to 4
SCA meetings a month,  holding two offices for my teacher's organization
with 3-4 meetings a month for that and helping to get a third organization's
big event of the year off the ground...oh yeah...I'm an officer in that
too...Not much has been happening around my place. :-)

So ..... what's up with *you*???? (pointing right at your nose)
:-)
Annes
You are not an archeologist trying to construct a society that has been
lost. You are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to
learn about us.The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will be
our heirs if we, as historians today, fail to do our jobs properly.