[Gatesedge] Needed: Feast servers for Coronation

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 15:04:56 PST 2005

Good afternoon to my family and friends,

First I am sorry if some of you get this message more than once - I just
wanted to make sure that you SEE it. :)
I am giving a call out to anyone that would like to help serve feast at
Coronation.  This means YOU.  If you want to keep you hands warmer during a
chilly evening this is the way to do it - by holding a warm tray of
wonderful culinary delights.  Ladies just think of all the gentlemen you
will get to flirt with and gentleman you can also flirt with the ladies at
the tables you serve.  What fun you can have!
Please, drop me a note if you wish to have some of the fun that others try
to keep all to themselves.
YES, Serving is fun!!

Thank you,
HL Gwynafwy Sinclaire

P.S. if you thought this note was funny just wait till feast time...