[Gatesedge] I need you!

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Jan 9 03:17:14 PST 2005

To join me! Monday night at 5:30 pm at La Madeline's on 1960 @ Champions
Forest Drive for "Supper with Annes"!!!

I've gotten a yearning for some French Cuisine, so I'm off to La Madeline's.
I'm hoping some of you will join me for some baguettes and coffee before we
are off to our monthly Populace meeting. And Good News! La Madeline's is
just a few blocks from our NEW POPULACE MEETING SITE!!! Wow! What a
coincidence!!! :-) Come and sit and chat before we sit and chat at populace!
I'll be telling tales of our history to any who want to hear it.

Au revoire, mes amis!
Annes (pronounced ahn-YES in the French dialects!!!)
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen