Fwd: Re: [Gatesedge] Film Project

Mage Prevot serinoir at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 11:03:12 PST 2005

...in case this applies to anyone

RogueMissive at aol.com wrote:From: RogueMissive at aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:19:51 EST
Subject: Re: [Gatesedge] Film Project
To: serinoir at yahoo.com

Hello again,

This is Brian Etnyre.  I contacted your organization previously in regards to a feature-length independent film project for which I am one of the producers.  The story has a medieval setting and we had been trying to cast female character roles from among your members.  I even got to speak with several of them a short while back.

Unfortunately since that time, I have had to replace my computer's hard drive, which stored quite a bit of important information - including the phone numbers of the people I spoke with.

If you could please explain what has happened (and why I have not been able to get back in touch with them), extend my sincere apologies, as well as leave my phone number again (713-449-9046) I would be very grateful for your help.

Thanks again,

BRIAN ETNYRE