[Gatesedge] Archery Practice

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Jul 18 13:34:45 PDT 2005

egrayfox <egrayfox at mail.ev1.net> said:

> Well what do people want me to bring?   Brownies, Boudain balls,
> or some more of those yummy rum balls from this weekend and xmas?

Yes that's right folks.  Gates Edge Archery practice is this coming
Saturday July 23.  Practice starts at 4PM and will be followed by an
evening meal.

Directions can be found at

http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/gearchery.htm

Even if you aren't interested in Archery you are welcome to come and
be social or work on craft items.  We have plenty of indoor room and
if the weather is bad then we will just be indoors working on craft
items and hanging out.

We are going to have Mexican food items for the meal.  We will post
a better list of what we already have for the meal this evening our
tomorrow.

Regards,

Eadric