[Gatesedge] Fwd: Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Demo at Houston Museum of Natural Sciences...

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 3 07:32:01 PDT 2005

Ok everyone.  I recieved this email from a concerned
member about the construction around the Museum.
Apparently they are demolishing the bridge on Montrose
that crosses 59.  The bridge is a temporary bridge
that was put up when they were building the new steel
bridge.  That temporary bridge will be demolished and
the new steel bridge will not be open yet.  So my
advice is to run up to the next exit off of I-10
(instead of the Studemont the next exit east) and then
come back over west after passing 59.

Maria