[Gatesedge] Herald question

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Sat Jun 4 01:39:56 PDT 2005

You might want to try the new herald.  donnchad_de_piksle at yahoo.com
Iaen Mor
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dante Strozzi
  To: Gatesedge at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 10:01 PM
  Subject: [Gatesedge] Herald question

  Hey folks, I know Groa and Snorri have decided to move on.  If I have a device I want checked out for viability, is there someone else I should contact?  I know we havn't been at a lot of events or meeting lately but Ceinwen and I are still very much interested in keeping touch and trying to make it when we can.  Mundain life has been very overpowering as of late for some reason.

  Thanks in advance for any assistence you might be able to offer in this matter.

  Regards,
  Dante