[Gatesedge] Crown Gift

cyranobcc at netzero.net cyranobcc at netzero.net
Tue Jun 21 09:36:02 PDT 2005

Unto the Populace of the Shire of Gate's Edge, Don Brian mac Cael sends warm and felicitous Greetings!

Coronation approaches and we look to a new Crown.  The Shire has usually presented Their Majesties with a gift.  We spoke on it in the May populace meeting, but neglected to do so this past one.

I submit to the populace that HL Caitlin and myself will be collecting for a basket of largess to be given to Their Majesties to use in Their travels.  Anything anyone would like to donate would be appreciated.  You can either contact Caitlin or me to arrange to get things to us, or just bring it to Coronation with you and give it to us there (you are going to be there, are you not -- our own Annes is being elevated there, you know).

Until next we meet,
     I remain,
          In Service to the Dream,

Brian