[Gatesedge] Populace Meeting Minutes

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 22:45:31 PDT 2005

WORD FAME
Eadric: Updated the website very quickly
Annes: Will be elevated to the Order of the Pelican at
Coronation
HL Diane: Will be elevated to Laurel at Coronation
Carluttio is the next Royal Huntsman

QUEEN’S CHAMPION
Last Weekend in July
Site reserved and paid for.
Site tokens and in process and being completed by Lady
Aylwin
There will be no feast; instead there is a Tavern by
Baron William.  Cost is included in the gate fee.  It
will mainly be cold dishes.
Giovanna is in charge of water bearing.  She is
looking into getting a misting tent.
There was a suggestion to have ice ordering available.
Requested ASAPS and was approved.
Annes is running gate. Assistance is welcome.
The Website is up and on the kingdom calendar.  Links
to hotels will be added (they may already be)
Don Modius is running the List
Don Robert will be the Field Marshal in charge
Eadric is 2nd in command and will be the on-site
autocrat the day of the event.
There will be a newcomer’s pavilion at the event.

OTHER NEWS
There was a request for a new banner and group patch
A suggestion was made that led to incorporating
archery practice dates with working on favors/pennants
The group patch may be a group effort (the majority
are embroidered)
Lady Serin volunteered to create a new banner for the
group

Our Tandy Leather membership has expired.  It is $35
and used by many.  After a unanimous vote by the
populace at the meeting, it was decided to renew the
membership.

OFFICERS
Herald-Lady Serin’s submission needs to be transferred
to Stargate
Historian-We have history-and lot of it

Hospitaler-We have names from the demo and they are to
be contacted very soon (another one where it may
already be started)
Reeve-We have $
.We also have a road LEGAL trailer.

Many thanks to all who attended!  I hope to see more
faces at the next meeting!  Please let me know if
there are any questions, concerns or errors.  Thank
you!  There were 2 newcomers and one returning
"newcomer" who was at the last meeting.  Remember to
say "hi" if you see them at an event or meeting :)

In Service,
Natalia Auvert
Seneschal