[Gatesedge] CASTLE WORK WEEKEND, JUNE 25-26!!!

HE Armand De Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Wed Jun 22 19:57:36 PDT 2005

The weekend of Sat and Sun, June 25, 26 has been designated as site work weekend, and we would appreciate as many hands as possible.

Phocas has posted inspiring pictures of what the chainwall might become.
http://bordermarch.org/Gallery/Newchainwallpoured

The major work to accomplish is mortaring blocks into the new crossing wall.
Tools needed will be gloves, trowels, shovels, a wheel barrow if you can bring one.

We'll use the generator for whatever power tools are necessary.
If several of us bring water hoses (more than are in the shed), we might be able to reach to the castle for mixing mortar.  Otherwise we will be refilling the 30 gallon can.

Bring lots of water to drink, your lunches, food for later evening if still there, a lawn chair, and a shade umbrella if you wish.

It would be helpful to know how many individuals will be able to be there for mortaring.
   Tessa and I plan go up Friday after work and will not see email or get calls Friday evening.
We plan to have a MORTAR MIXER  on site if we have enough people confirm.
Please call or email by Thursday if you will be able to be there to build the wall (or if you know you will not be there). benliz at ev1.net  or call 409-898-4582

Dreaming,
Simonn and Tessa