[Gatesedge] Clarification...

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 17:25:02 PDT 2005

I just wanted to pass on a few things-just reminders.

1.I need waivers if there are practices.
2.We need an officer and a martial for the practice to
be official, which I haven't seen as being a problem.
However, we need to remember that if either is not in
attendance, the meeting is canceled, not transformed
into an unofficial practice.

Thank you!
Natalia