[Gatesedge] War

Rex Pixley donnchad_de_piksle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 10:02:33 PST 2005

My friends,

   It was my great honor to be part of the Gate's Edge encampment.  Being that this was my first Gulf War,  I can not express in words my excitment and pleasure to be part of it.  To everyone that cooked your food was amazing and none went wanting.  The new friends that were made will be long lasting.   I look forward to seeing all of you agian soon.  It was my pleasure to be of service in any way that I could, if anything is needed just call and I will do what I can.
    The week was busy and fun, the fighting amazing and enjoyable.   To my fellow Coastal Unit members bravery in combat was unchalleged you serve your Kingdom well.
All who attended noted the skill of the archers  where they where unmatched upon the field of battle.

In service
Donnchad de Pixley
"Walk softly, but carry a big stick!"