[Gatesedge] closing of a business

Cherish_The Lady Racheal the_lady_racheal at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 06:01:55 PST 2005

Greetings

Due to various reasons, I have decided to close my sewing business.  I have a variety of patterns, material, colors of thread, and notions that are now up for sale.  I will soon have a listing of the pattern numbers available.

Patterns will be 50 cents a piece.
Material will be $1.00 a yard - alot is on bolts and you will need to purchase the entire bolt.
Notions and thread prices are negotiable.

If anyone is interested - please contact me off list for appointments to come and search through the treasures.  This will all be a first come first serve sale.

Hugs,
Cherish
Mama Cherish/Lady Racheal of Chaos
Mama of TrashTribe