[Gatesedge] Re: Closing the business

Cherish_The Lady Racheal the_lady_racheal at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 05:35:43 PST 2005

Greetings

I have had such a wonderful response that I am going to have an open house this weekend.

Saturday from 1pm to 5pm and Sunday from 4pm to 7pm.
Address is 14230 Wunderlich #263, Houston - zip 77069
I am off 1960 and Vet's Memorial.
Home number is 281-880-6338.  Please call for directions.

Patterns are 50cents apiece.  (Mostly Ren women - some mens & kids.  Several mundane women patterns also.)

Material is $1.00 per yard - if it is on a bolt you need to purchase the entire bolt.  (Lots of varitey of type and color.)

Thread and notions are up for grabs also.

Everything is a first come first serve.

Hope to see you then.  If these times are not good for you please let me know.  If anything is left, I will create an inventory list for those interested and unable to attend this weekend.

Til then,
Cherish

http://mail.yahoo.com