[Gatesedge] From the Hospitler...

Scarlett Scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 7 19:57:27 PST 2005

As promised recently, I have a list of activities available in the SCA.  I would appreciate it greatly if everyone would look through the list and email me back at scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net with any additions, ideas or volunteers for teaching the seminars.  If you are going to volunteer to teach, please include a list of dates when you will be able to make it to Newcomers meetings.  Remember meetings are the second thrusday of every month.

I have also been considering holding Newcomers Meetings twice a month.  I'd like input on that as well.  I was thinking the second and fourth thursdays but if there's another day that would be better, let me know.  I could also consider the second Thrusday and fourth wednesday, but would need to find a site for the Wednesday meeting (Ihon what about your church?).  Kinsmen Lutheran isn't available on Wednesday nights at all.

Thank you all for your input on this.  I appreciate it.  The list follows.

Bardic
Costuming
Illumination
Caligraphy
Persona Development
History of Gate's Edge and Stargate
Archery
Chivalric
Rapier
Weaving
Period Cooking
Court Etiquette
Heraldry
General A&S (This would be an overview of A&S in general)
Herbalism
Period Games
Kids and what to do with them at the events (This would be good for anyone wanting information for what their kids can do and also         for MOC's)
SCA101
Coronet's (Differneces and stuff like that)

Any more suggestions?

Thanks.

Maria Buchanan
Lady Elizabetta "Maria" de Medici