[Gatesedge] Re: From the Hospitler...

Cherish_The Lady Racheal the_lady_racheal at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 05:48:22 PST 2005

And the problem with being a motivational speaker is what?

Hugs,
Cherish
Racheal no Ansteorra

Scarlett <Scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
By the way, just for everyone's knowledge, do we all know that the Shire of Gate's Edge is larger than 3 different Barony's in the Kingdom?  I really want everyone to know that we have some of the greatest people in the Kingdom right here in the local area.  Now we need to get MORE great people involved.  (God, I'm starting to sound like a motivational speaker, aren't I?)

Maria Buchanan
Lady Elizabetta "Maria" de Medici
Hospitaler - Barony of the Stargate
Hospitaler - Shire of Gate's Edge