[Gatesedge] La Madeline's on Monday

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Mar 13 14:19:54 PST 2005

Just a quick reminder to all that are NOT headed off to Gulf War that "Supper with Annes" is still on for Monday night. I plan to be at La Madeline's on 1960 at Champion's Forest at 5:30 pm. I like a leasurely supper...:-)  Makes up for the 26 minute lunches I've had to put up with for 27 years teaching. I *think* that we are still meeting at the church...at least that's my memory....well, when we finish eating and burping we can toddle over that way and see if anybody is over there I guess.  Look forward to seeing y'all!!!!!