[Gatesedge] Fw: [Steppes] The end of "Whack-a-Knight" at demo's

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Mar 21 09:23:21 PST 2005

Dang Annes, how many lists do you read?  Where to you find the time?

Anyway, what they would mean is "authorized" fighters  since very few
fighters are actually warranted.

Of course a lot of these demos also had children whacking on adults
which is also a whole nother kettle of fish besides just the
authorization aspect.

Regards,

-EA

/