[Gatesedge] Shire Property

Mills, Cynthia cynthia.mills at hp.com
Wed Mar 30 06:54:48 PST 2005

Members of the Shire,

If you have property (water jugs, pavillion(s), tables, boombox, etc.)
that belongs to the Shire, please bring it with you to our populace
meeting which is scheduled for Monday, April 11th.  If you can not bring
it to populace, please call me and I will come and pick it up.

I would like to put together a inventory list so we know exactly what we
have available for events. This will give me a good indication of what
the shire will need to purchase for our event that is coming up in the
fall, (tables, pots, water jugs, etc.)

Thanks for your help.  My home phone number (281) 356-5220 and personal
email is: cymills at scabrewer.com

Cynthia Mills
Product Marketing Manager
Hewlett Packard