[Gatesedge] Shire Property

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri May 6 09:38:07 PDT 2005

Sorry...I'm *not* loading the list field and other sundry heavy stuff to
bring to populace when I live only 2 miles from Cindy and Scott. :-) Call me
stubborn or just plain old and cranky but there you have it. Cindy and I
have yet to find a time for her to come over and get stuff but it will
happen sooner or later. She knows its here.
Annes
You are not an archeologist trying to construct a society that has been
lost. You are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to
learn about us.The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will be
our heirs if we, as historians today, fail to do our jobs properly.