[Gatesedge] Meeting Minutes

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 11 19:26:34 PDT 2005

To the Populace of Gate's Edge.

I just wanted to clarify that a miscommunication in
regards to the demo at the museum may have occurred.
After the meeting with the museum on Thursday night we
will be happy to get more information out to the
populace.  In the mean time if you have any questions
or concerns you can contact me or Mea with them.
My email address is scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mea's is ldy_passavanti at ev1.net

--SNIP--
> 11.Hospitaler-Huge Demo opportunity at the Museum of
> Natural Science. Gate’s Edge is
> “hosting” the first and second weekends
> in
> June as well as the last weekend in August.  There
> will be a meeting of the committee this Thursday.
> Please contact Maria if you wish to attend.  Each
> weekend is treated as an event, so we need the
> coordinators an event would need i.e. Gate,
> Ciurgion,
> Marshall etc.  Please let Maria know if you are able
> to participate and on what days and in what
> capacity.
> Fighting will take place in a 12X12ft area; there
> will
> be NO comped tickets. However, they are planning on
> having parking passes.  Maria will send out
> information as she receives it.

--SNIP--