[Gatesedge] ooops

Carolyn Young caitlin at houston.rr.com
Sun May 15 16:47:45 PDT 2005

Just look at this fine mess you've gotten me into, Stanle...uh, Annes.

Well, I don't think I can top Mistress Kaitlyn's entrance at Canton, but
there is a lot of 'stuff ' to do before Coronation so please, please, please
let me know if you'd like to be involved in Her Ladyship's preparations.

We have decided to keep in with the theme of Coronation and go Viking.  So
prepare to be swooped down upon and carried away to work in the sweatshops
and longhouses to make this an elevation to be remembered.

In humble service,
HL Caitlin