[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Herald

Rex Pixley donnchad_de_piksle at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 08:07:29 PDT 2005

Greetings fellow Gate's Edgers,

      For those of you that do not know me, let me take this time to formally introduce myself.  I am Donnchad de Pixley and I am honored to be taking over as your herald.

     Mattias would you please contact me off list so we can complete the transfer.

If anyone has any questions or would like to get together for a consultation please call me or see me at the next populace meeting.  My information is correct on the Doomsday List for Gate's Edge.

In Service,

Donnchad de Pixley

http://mail.yahoo.com