[Gatesedge] Meeting Minutes/New Seneschal

Gail Gavit ggavit at interconnect.net
Wed May 11 18:42:26 PDT 2005

To the noble populace of Gates Edge,

I would like to thank those who applied for the seneschal position of Gates
Edge. It was a very difficult decision to make as the applicants were all
very well qualified. I hope that the talents of those who stepped forward to
fill this position , do not go unappreciated.  Congratulations to Lady
Natasha, please give her your full support. And Vivat! to the out going
seneschal, Lady Alywin. She handled the job with grace and dedication. Well
done!
HL Katherine Brandon
Coastal Regional Seneschal