[Gatesedge] for those going to Melees ...

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 6 12:00:07 PST 2005

I'm figuring all of us from Gate's Edge will e camping in the same area.  So the big question is who's going what day?  I can't be up there til friday.  Maybe we should try to get a count of how many people and when they'll be there.

Also, what exactly are we all going to do for food?  I saw there's a feast for the Nobles but I'm assuming that means only them and not us common people.  I can make some Chicken Tortilla soup.  Anyone else?

Maria