[Gatesedge] Budget FY 2006

egrayfox egrayfox at ev1.net
Mon Nov 7 19:37:03 PST 2005

I would like to remind all guild members, officers with requests for funding that you need to start thinking about fiscal year 2006 budgets to be sent into our financial committee.

What is required is a breakdown of what your guild of office expects to spend in the next fiscal year for purchases of items.

Please send in these requirements in writing with as detailed a listing of possible financial needs as possible.

There is no guarantee that your exact needs will be meet for the next fiscal year but a better financial plan will allow the financial committee to know your exact needs and why so they can make a well informed decision.

This also go for any overall items requested by the shire as a whole.

Deadline is the December Populace meeting.