[Gatesedge] Populace and Financial Commitee Information

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 10:59:00 PST 2005

To the Populace of Gate’s Edge,

Just a reminder that Monday, November 14th is our next
populace meeting.  Details and directions may be
founds at http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/

There will be a final populace poll concerning the
number of members on the Financial Committee as well
as an announcement on the final officer vote on the
number of members the Financial Committee will have.
A last call for officer’s votes or change of votes
will be made after the poll and the final decision
announced.  If the officer is not in attendance, their
absentee vote will stand.

Please let me know if you want to add anything to the
agenda or have any questions.  I may be reached
through email or at (281) 580-2060.

See you there,
Natalia Auvert