[Gatesedge] Re: [SCA Newcomers] Prayer request...

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 10 09:03:29 PST 2005

Thanks, everyone for the prayers.  I appreciate it.  I have good news on this one.  The interview went really well, and the guy even talked money and benefits, which is always a good sign in an interview.  I should know by next friday if I've got the job.  Keep the prayers coming.  I really want this job.

Maria