[Gatesedge] Sewing and Fiber Arts Guild-- One Week away

Chari cecelie at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 18 09:26:33 PDT 2005

Announcing the first  meeting  *again :) weather holding* of the Sewing and Fiber Arts Guild.

Meeting will be at 7pm NEXT Tuesday at my house. Please feel free to contact me for directions or go to the Gates Edge webpage.

The first two goals for the sewing guild are----

1. to fix the current hospitaler garb in need of repair
2. to make extra large clothing for males and females

The first goal of the Fiber Arts is--

to get together and figure out needs and wants *so far as classes and such*

Please feel free to give suggestions, or contact me with any questions or concerns.

In service,

Cecelie