[Gatesedge] A Request from the Hospitaler...

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 25 10:08:25 PDT 2005

I would like to ask anyone who recieves information for newcomers to make sure I get the information also.  I need to be able to contact the newcomers to find out what all they are interested in and get them information for the SCA and membership and all that.

I'm going to ask everyone who gets information from newcomers to please contact me with that information.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Elizabetta Maria de Medici
Maria Buchanan
Official Worrier of House Starfire