[Gatesedge] Server changes

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Oct 28 17:50:19 PDT 2005

I have had a couple of hardware failures recently on some older computer
equipment and I am migrating some of my hosted services to some newer
hardware.  Consequently there may be some times within the past week
that email to me failed to get delivered and there may be some similar
periods in the near future.  Likewise services that I host such as the
interactive calendar, online domesday, etc may be unavailable for a period.

If you have trouble getting email through to me  or notice that
calendar, domesday, etc. are unavailable please email me at my work
address scott.mills at hp.com so that I will know about and try to correct
the problem.

Thanks!

--