[Gatesedge] My personnel Thanks

Carolyn Young caitlin at houston.rr.com
Mon Oct 10 11:19:15 PDT 2005

My dear Iaen,

Thank you for your kind words of praise, but it was Lady Cynthia, Racheal
and perhaps a few others who provided lunch for the nobles in attendance.  I
only wrangled the servers for the head table.

Cheers,
Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom
When you swim in the sea
And an eel bites your knee.... that's a moray.