[Gatesedge] Refugees in Gate's Edge...

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 7 11:50:55 PDT 2005

I have recently found out that at least 2 refugees from Hurricane Katrina are currently residing in Gate's Edge.  I have invited them to the populace meeting.  At least one intends to stay here in the Magnolia area.  The other is in Humble and I'm not sure if she intends to stay.  I have spoken to both of them on the phone.

If anyone knows of other refugees in the Gate's Edge zip codes please forward their names to me so I can give them a call/email and invite them to the meeting as well.

Maria