[Gatesedge] Waterbearing at our event next month

Mills, Cynthia Cynthia.Mills at hp.com
Fri Sep 16 06:48:44 PDT 2005

Gates Edge,

I have been asked by Eadric to coordinate Waterbearing and Chirurgeon
for our event in October.  I have all the supplies but what I need is
people to help walk around with water and goodies (pickles and oranges).

My plan is to be at gate between 7:00 am and 10:00 am handing each
participant a bottle of water.   After 10:00 am or when fighting starts,
I will have troll distribute the water as people come through gate.  The
participants can refill these bottles at the waterbearing area which
will be located under the large pavilion during the day as needed.

If you would like to help during the day, please let me know.  I can be
reached at:

Cynthia.Mills at hp.com

Cymills at scabrewer.com

(281) 356-5220 (h)