[Gatesedge] Directions to A&S guild meeting

Chari cecelie at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 21 00:58:36 PDT 2005

Since my email box ate at least one email asking for directions....I am just going to post general ones here.

Take your best route to Cypresswood Drive *Just north of 1960* or *Just south of Tomball exit*

If coming from the north turn Left onto Cypresswood, If coming from the south turn Right onto Cypresswood.

Drive approximately 6 Miles from I 45 .. as you are approaching the 6 mile mark slow down and get into the right lane.

The  first subdivision at approx 6 milles will be mine *not the Birnamwood subdivison* . Turn Right onto Montieth, take the first Right onto Mossgrey.

My house is on the left  5418 Mossgrey.

If you see a Kroger shopping center, you have gone to far.

Please feel free to call

Cecelie